We are looking for an enthusiastic pet loving individual with excellent customer service to help grow our family practice.
Experience at a veterinary practice is preferred but not essential as this is a challenging role with a combination of front of house services and veterinary care assistance.
You will be required to multi-task and adapt to different circumstances so a successful candidate must able to keep calm under pressure whilst dealing with clients in a professional and empathetic manner.
The main duties involved in this role include:
• Answering phone calls and relaying information to clients and your team
• Providing face to face customer service to book appointments, take payments, advise clients of our Pet Health Plan and more.
• Provide support for all administrative tasks such as scanning/attaching documents to patient files, stock ordering, answering emails, stationary orders, cashing up and banking.
• Assist veterinary surgeons and nurses with clinical procedures and patient handling and restraint.
• Maintain a high level of asepsis throughout the practice, including dog and cat ward, theatre, consultation rooms and prep room.
• Ensuring all areas are adequately stocked with supplies and consumables.
• Assist the veterinary nurses with inpatient care including feeding, walking and cleaning.
• Assisting with the sterilisation of medical equipment as directed.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and qualities we are looking for, then please get in touch by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time but part time would be considered for the right candidate.
Schedule: 8 hour shift with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings and a mixture of early and late shifts
Salary: Depending on experience
Experience: Veterinary Receptionist: 1 year (preferred) | Customer Service: 2 years (required)